How well do you know Brookfield and Elm Grove? Put your community knowledge to the test in our weekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. Or you can visit BrookfieldNOW.com/Mysteryto enter online. In fact, we've posted a larger image of this photo online, so you may improve your chances of winning by going to our website.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted, and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner and have a new photo.
Last week's answer: Congratulations to Anne Palzewicz, who correctly answered that this photo shows a wind instrument on top of the R.A. Smith National building at 16745 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Elm Grove committee studies how to calm traffic on Watertown Plank Road
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary