How well do you know Brookfield and Elm Grove? Put your community knowledge to the test in our weekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. Or you can visit BrookfieldNOW.com/Mysteryto enter online. In fact, we've posted a larger image of this photo online, so you may improve your chances of winning by going to our website.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted, and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner and have a new photo.
Last week's answer: Congratulations to Anne Palzewicz, who correctly answered that this photo shows a wind instrument on top of the R.A. Smith National building at 16745 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Neumann hopes for more success in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Nov. 20
- Business Spotlight: Taking pictures is easier today, but taking good pictures is not, as Mike Crivel