How well do you know Brookfield and Elm Grove? Put your community knowledge to the test in our weekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday. Or you can visit BrookfieldNOW.com/Mysteryto enter online. In fact, we've posted a larger image of this photo online, so you may improve your chances of winning by going to our website.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted, and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner and have a new photo.
Last week's answer: Congratulations to Anne Palzewicz, who correctly answered that this photo shows a wind instrument on top of the R.A. Smith National building at 16745 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18