The University of Wisconsin-Waukesha has hired Shaun Manning as its new director of marketing and enrollment.
The ProHealth Care Foundation announced the appointment of Melissa Thompson to its board of directors.
Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law in Waukesha has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the board, Piefer will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Prairie Financial Group, a division of Waukesha State Bank, has announced the addition of Nancy Schoenberg as senior trust administrator.
Connie Young, games director and treasurer for the Wisconsin Highland Games, was named this month's Hospitality Hero.
Terri Nichols has joined BSI's North Office in Appleton as an account executive, with a focus on healthcare accounts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- On the Move: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Oct. 23
- Brookfield, hungry for housing, studies plans for hundreds of new apartments
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- Ask Now: How long will 124th Street be closed?
- Man suspected in Brookfield bank robbery arrested
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 16
- Brookfield police, like all other city employees, will make pension contributions
- Brookfield Village to host 2nd Arts and Spirits Crawl
- Brookfield public hearing draws out new objections to North Avenue office building