The University of Wisconsin-Waukesha has hired Shaun Manning as its new director of marketing and enrollment.
The ProHealth Care Foundation announced the appointment of Melissa Thompson to its board of directors.
Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law in Waukesha has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the board, Piefer will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Prairie Financial Group, a division of Waukesha State Bank, has announced the addition of Nancy Schoenberg as senior trust administrator.
Connie Young, games director and treasurer for the Wisconsin Highland Games, was named this month's Hospitality Hero.
Terri Nichols has joined BSI's North Office in Appleton as an account executive, with a focus on healthcare accounts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design