The University of Wisconsin-Waukesha has hired Shaun Manning as its new director of marketing and enrollment.
The ProHealth Care Foundation announced the appointment of Melissa Thompson to its board of directors.
Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law in Waukesha has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the board, Piefer will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Prairie Financial Group, a division of Waukesha State Bank, has announced the addition of Nancy Schoenberg as senior trust administrator.
Connie Young, games director and treasurer for the Wisconsin Highland Games, was named this month's Hospitality Hero.
Terri Nichols has joined BSI's North Office in Appleton as an account executive, with a focus on healthcare accounts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Jan. 22
- Human trafficking documentary to be screened at Brookfield theater
- Town of Waukesha wins appeal in Town of Brookfield's annexation effort
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan 22
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 22