Handcuffs were not initially part of a watery rendezvous, but two people wound up in police custody for a host of crimes after a woman called police to inform them her boyfriend was having sex with another woman in the Motel 6 pool, according to the city of Brookfield police.
Also in the report:
Officers arrived at the Brookfield motel about 8:30 p.m. July 1, after a woman informed police her 27-year-old boyfriend was in the pool having sex with a 47-year-old woman while other people were in the pool.
The two were told to leave Motel 6 immediately and that they are no longer welcome to rent at that establishment. When police went to escort the pair from their room, they found marijuana and a pipe in the woman's purse.
She was subsequently arrested for drug possession and possession of paraphernalia, along with disorderly conduct for activities in the pool. The 27-year-old Chicago man was arrested for disorderly conduct as well.
Witnesses said there were other people in the pool at the time of the incident, including children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Weekly Planner: Oct 2
- Elm Grove family key to Vietnam program
- Brookfield church using a game to decrease environmental impact
- In wake of theft spree, Brookfield police give gym safety tips
- Business Notes: Oct. 2
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 2
- Town of Brookfield plays a waiting game on The Corners
- Brookfield dog rescue operation tries to find a place in life for every dog
- Ask Now: Which has more park space per resident — the City of Brookfield, or Elm Grove?