Handcuffs were not initially part of a watery rendezvous, but two people wound up in police custody for a host of crimes after a woman called police to inform them her boyfriend was having sex with another woman in the Motel 6 pool, according to the city of Brookfield police.
Also in the report:
Officers arrived at the Brookfield motel about 8:30 p.m. July 1, after a woman informed police her 27-year-old boyfriend was in the pool having sex with a 47-year-old woman while other people were in the pool.
The two were told to leave Motel 6 immediately and that they are no longer welcome to rent at that establishment. When police went to escort the pair from their room, they found marijuana and a pipe in the woman's purse.
She was subsequently arrested for drug possession and possession of paraphernalia, along with disorderly conduct for activities in the pool. The 27-year-old Chicago man was arrested for disorderly conduct as well.
Witnesses said there were other people in the pool at the time of the incident, including children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway
- Teachers as well as athletes to get coaching in Greenfield schools
- Makeover on schedule for Brookfield's 124th Street Commerce District
- News & Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue