"Race To Nowhere," a documentary focused on "the high-stakes, high-pressure culture that has invaded our schools and our children's lives," will be shown at 7 p.m. Thursday at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road, and 7 p.m. Feb. 15 at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The free program is presented by Elmbrook's Parent Network. Seating is limited at each location.
Sandra Schultz, a network member, said the organization is not taking a position on the subject, but is offering the screenings as an educational and informational opportunity.
For information, email Parentnetwork@elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library
- Brookfield-area musicians get set for summer tour
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 4