March is a critical time for students to enroll in the district's summer school that begins June 18.
Registration is by mail only and materials must be postmarked between March 10 and March 30.
This year's program for kindergarten through eighth grade runs through July 13 at Pilgrim Park Middle School, 1500 Pilgrim Parkway, Elm Grove. The high school program runs through July 20 at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Rd., Brookfield
Registration materials including brochures and forms specific to K-8 and high school are available to download at www.elmbrookschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series