Brookfield police are investigating a report that a former employee of New Skin Wellness in Brookfield took more than $60,000 in products from the company over the course of a year, according to a Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
A representative of Anew Skin and Wellness, 19265 W. Capitol Drive, reported that a former employee had taken a large amount of products from the business.
The estimated value of the products taken has varied, but most recently was estimated at $60,000.
The matter remains under investigation.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18