U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner will answer questions from constituents during a town hall meeting from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Jan. 19 in the Public Safety Building courtroom, 2100 N. Calhoun Road.
The meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary
- Brookfield and Elm Grove School Notes: Aug. 21
- Brookfield panel debates up-the-drive vs. curbside garbage collection
- Brookfield, Elm Grove voters choose Burke, Happ, Severson
- Ask Now: Are well owners hooked up to city water required to get permit?