The Brookfield East girls scored 127 points and finished third in the 18-team Manitowoc Len Nikolai Invitational on Saturday at Silver Creek Park.
St. Mary's Springs won the event with 105 points, and Pewaukee was second (119). The Spartans finished three points ahead of Green Bay Preble (130).
Madeline Timm ran a 15 minute, 32 second race and finished sixth, by far the Spartans top finish.
"Madeline Timm had a break-out race," East coach Kim Leupold said, "taking sixth over, having a personal record on the season and running as our No. 1 runner."
Taylor Stewart and Natalie Dillon were 25th (16:04) and 27th (16:14) while Shannon Cashin (16:21) and Taylor Conway (16:25) were 33rd and 36th.
"Taylor Stewart made an excellent debut, considering she's been out with an illness for two weeks," Leupold added.
Brittany Allen ran a 16:27 (40th) and Evie Werking turned in a 16:49 (56th) as 140 girls took part.
- Germantown boys basketball team holds off Brookfield Central, 77-62
- Brookfield East's Hyndiuk shines on mound
- Lightning strikes in shootout to beat Brookfield Academy girls
- Brookfield Bulldogs score 4 runs in 11th inning to nip Lannon
- Brookfield Blue Sox lose to first-place Pewaukee
- Brookfield East's Bullen earns MVP honors for track
- Brookfield Central puts six softball players on all-Greater Metro Conference team
- Sport Shorts: June 18, 2015
- Brookfield East wrestling camps set
- More success on horizon for Brookfield East boys track team