Not getting ahead as well as you would like in your work, socially, or in general because of inability to express yourself condifently and effectively? You need Toastmasters! Come visit one of the many, many not-for-profit Toastmaster clubs in greater Milwaukee as a welcome guest and see for yourself how men and women from all walks of life are improving their communication and leadership skills in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
Those who participate in the low-cost Toastmasters program are enthused about it being such a great, fun way to sharpen your personal skills, and prepare yourself for moving up. Many men and women who have greatly improved their speaking and managerial skills through Toastmasters have secured better jobs and great promotions as a result. Check out Toastmasters today!
Local Toastmaster clubs usually meet twice a month in the evening for two hours, and are happy to have guests visit and observe a meeting. There's no cost or obligation for visitors, either. Visiting a club can put you on the road to your personal success! Find a club near you by checking out the web site for greater Milwaukee and Wiscosnin Toastmaster clubs at www.tm35.org. We will be glad to see yoiu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield