People who have questions about postsecondary financial aid are encouraged to attend the annual financial aid information session Dec. 9 hosted by the Hamilton High School Guidance Department. The workshop begins at 7 p.m. in the high school Little Theater.
Many aspects of financial aid – including application procedures, forms, eligibility, aid packages and deadlines – will be covered. Dawn Scott, a representative from Carroll University’s Financial Aid Office will be the guest speaker.
In case of inclement weather, the session will be postponed to Jan. 6, 2011. For more information, contact the high school Guidance Department at (262) 246-6471 x1134.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- MCW to expand Tosa Center