People who have questions about postsecondary financial aid are encouraged to attend the annual financial aid information session Dec. 9 hosted by the Hamilton High School Guidance Department. The workshop begins at 7 p.m. in the high school Little Theater.
Many aspects of financial aid – including application procedures, forms, eligibility, aid packages and deadlines – will be covered. Dawn Scott, a representative from Carroll University’s Financial Aid Office will be the guest speaker.
In case of inclement weather, the session will be postponed to Jan. 6, 2011. For more information, contact the high school Guidance Department at (262) 246-6471 x1134.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special