FIRT QUARTER HONOR ROLL RECIPIENTS
HONOR ROLL (3.33 - 3.66)
5th Grade: Hannah Schulz, Hannah Weymier
6th Grade: Benjamin Ewert, Jacob Harner, Christopher Stoll, Mark Midtbo, Alex Ohde
7th Grade: Elise Halvorson, Elyse Hoeg, Anna McMiller, Katie Radewahn, Christeka Widule
8th Grade: Amelia Heup, Nick Margrett, Andrew Weymier
HIGH HONOR ROLL (3.67 - 3.84)
5th Grade: Noah Polzin, Noah Wiley, Cate Heup
6th Grade: Tyler Hipke, Jessica Robel, Zachary Skovgaard
7th Grade: Anna Bangle
8th Grade: Nathan Van Schaick
PRINCIPAL'S HONOR ROLL (3.85 - 4.0)
5th Grade: Mia Halvorson, Hannah Margrett, Alexis Romero, Megan Stritesky, Joshua Zhang
6th Grade: Mary Beth Drabiszczak, Matthew Ewert, Jacob Stamm, Kathleen Wierzchowski,
7th Grade: Zachary Robel, Sarah Schulz
8th Grade: Daniel Ewert, Jene' Kramer, Ann Wilcox
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Christ King Parish and School celebrates its 75th Anniversary with an All School Reunion!
- Potential neural treatments for autism patients
- Maximizing Immunity: Attacking Cancer Before It Develops
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Bret Baier to keynote MCW Healthcare Dinner 2014
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff