The Menomonee Falls Public Library will offer two recent and popular films in its January Tuesday/Thursday Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are THE TOWN and THE SOCIAL NETWORK. They will be shown on Tuesday, January 18 and Thursday, January 20 in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
2:15 PM, Tues., Jan. 18 and 6:15 PM Thurs., Jan. 20: THE TOWN (2010)
Starring Ben Affleck, Chris Cooper, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm and Blake Lively. The story of a band of young bank robbers from one neighborhood and the FBI agent who wants to arrest them. Rated R and 125 minutes.
6:15 PM, Tues., Jan. 18 and 2:15 PM, Thurs., Jan. 20: THE SOCIAL NETWORK (2010)
Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake. The tale of the
founders of Facebook and the trials and tribulations of getting it up and running. Rated
PG-13 and 120 minutes.
For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or Reference at 262-532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive