The Menomonee Falls Public Library will offer two recent and popular films in its January Tuesday/Thursday Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are THE TOWN and THE SOCIAL NETWORK. They will be shown on Tuesday, January 18 and Thursday, January 20 in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
2:15 PM, Tues., Jan. 18 and 6:15 PM Thurs., Jan. 20: THE TOWN (2010)
Starring Ben Affleck, Chris Cooper, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm and Blake Lively. The story of a band of young bank robbers from one neighborhood and the FBI agent who wants to arrest them. Rated R and 125 minutes.
6:15 PM, Tues., Jan. 18 and 2:15 PM, Thurs., Jan. 20: THE SOCIAL NETWORK (2010)
Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake. The tale of the
founders of Facebook and the trials and tribulations of getting it up and running. Rated
PG-13 and 120 minutes.
For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or Reference at 262-532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade