GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION
Saturday, January 15, 2011
10 AM until 2 PM
Please consider joining us to celebrate the opening of our Kumon center. We would like this to be a chance for our current students, their families, and others who have called or emailed expressing an interest in Kumon to have some good food and some fun. We encourage you to let people know whom you have heard express an interest in starting new at our center or, perhaps, transferring from a center because our location is more convenient.
Math Facts Olympics
Letter Board Races
Digital Piano - Use synthesized sounds to create music – Can you burp Happy Birthday?
Parent Grand Prize Drawings:
Current Families - 1 each “13th Month Free” tuition credit* for one of your currently enrolled children or soon to be enrolled siblings.
New Families - 1 each “13th Month Free” tuition credit* for one child in your immediate family.
Kid Grand Prize Drawings:
1 each $100 Kumon Dollars
1 each $50 Kumon Dollars
Hourly Drawings for:
Kumon Stop Watches
Balloons for everyone!!
*(Note: You need not be present to win the Grand Prizes but you must have been in attendance. Tuition credits are to be applied to the thirteenth month of continuous enrollment for the same student at the Wauwatosa Center. Prize must be claimed by March 15, 2011 or it is forfeited. It is not transferrable. It has no cash value.)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015