Ritesh Panwar, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in general internal medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff at Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board-certified in internal medicine, his clinical interests include hospital-based medicine and caring for patients needing acute care.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Panwar was Chief Resident at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL. He also has been a recipient of the first International Travel Grant from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE) at its annual meeting in Washington D.C. in 2005. He was one of seven selected out of nearly 144 fellows from all over the world to give an oral presentation about his research at this meeting.
Dr. Panwar completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL, in 2009, and at Lady Hardinge Medical College, in New Delhi, India, in 2005. He received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer