Ritesh Panwar, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in general internal medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff at Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board-certified in internal medicine, his clinical interests include hospital-based medicine and caring for patients needing acute care.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Panwar was Chief Resident at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL. He also has been a recipient of the first International Travel Grant from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE) at its annual meeting in Washington D.C. in 2005. He was one of seven selected out of nearly 144 fellows from all over the world to give an oral presentation about his research at this meeting.
Dr. Panwar completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL, in 2009, and at Lady Hardinge Medical College, in New Delhi, India, in 2005. He received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain
- Hamilton one of only five K-12 school
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises nearly $200,000
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods