Ritesh Panwar, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in general internal medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff at Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board-certified in internal medicine, his clinical interests include hospital-based medicine and caring for patients needing acute care.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Panwar was Chief Resident at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL. He also has been a recipient of the first International Travel Grant from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE) at its annual meeting in Washington D.C. in 2005. He was one of seven selected out of nearly 144 fellows from all over the world to give an oral presentation about his research at this meeting.
Dr. Panwar completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL, in 2009, and at Lady Hardinge Medical College, in New Delhi, India, in 2005. He received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation