This week at Aquinas Academy, our students are preparing for the first annual “Pi (π) Day” celebration. Various events and contests will be taking place surrounding "Pi" including a poster contest, a poem writing contest, a “perfect circle” drawing contest and hula-hoop contest.
Then, on March 14th at 1:59 PM (3.14159…), students will be reciting as many digits of Pi they can remember. Students that recite 100 or more digits will receive a tee-shirt. One student has already memorized over 150 digits! The celebration will conclude with eating pie (apple, chocolate, etc).
A special thanks to Mrs. Homan, our Middle School Math teacher, for coordinating this event!
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special