The Hamilton High School Cheerleading Program is looking for talented students to try out for the 2011-12 cheerleading team. An informational meeting for tryouts will be April 5 at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater. A packet with dates, program overview, tryout expectations and placement requirements will be provided.
Hamilton’s cheerleaders have had great competitive success. The junior varsity team took second place at state for the past two years and the varsity team was among the top six finishers in national competition for the past three years. In 2011, Hamilton varsity cheerleaders took third place at the National Championship in Orlando. In addition to competitions, cheerleaders cheer for football and basketball games, and are involved in many community events throughout the year.
Any questions about the program or tryouts can be directed to Coach Kristin Kendall at email@example.com or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month