The Hamilton High School Cheerleading Program is looking for talented students to try out for the 2011-12 cheerleading team. An informational meeting for tryouts will be April 5 at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater. A packet with dates, program overview, tryout expectations and placement requirements will be provided.
Hamilton’s cheerleaders have had great competitive success. The junior varsity team took second place at state for the past two years and the varsity team was among the top six finishers in national competition for the past three years. In 2011, Hamilton varsity cheerleaders took third place at the National Championship in Orlando. In addition to competitions, cheerleaders cheer for football and basketball games, and are involved in many community events throughout the year.
Any questions about the program or tryouts can be directed to Coach Kristin Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- Absolute Pilates and Settimi Chiropractic
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Denim Day: Support survivors of sexual violence through local art auction