The Hamilton High School Cheerleading Program is looking for talented students to try out for the 2011-12 cheerleading team. An informational meeting for tryouts will be April 5 at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater. A packet with dates, program overview, tryout expectations and placement requirements will be provided.
Hamilton’s cheerleaders have had great competitive success. The junior varsity team took second place at state for the past two years and the varsity team was among the top six finishers in national competition for the past three years. In 2011, Hamilton varsity cheerleaders took third place at the National Championship in Orlando. In addition to competitions, cheerleaders cheer for football and basketball games, and are involved in many community events throughout the year.
Any questions about the program or tryouts can be directed to Coach Kristin Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain