The Hamilton High School Cheerleading Program is looking for talented students to try out for the 2011-12 cheerleading team. An informational meeting for tryouts will be April 5 at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater. A packet with dates, program overview, tryout expectations and placement requirements will be provided.
Hamilton’s cheerleaders have had great competitive success. The junior varsity team took second place at state for the past two years and the varsity team was among the top six finishers in national competition for the past three years. In 2011, Hamilton varsity cheerleaders took third place at the National Championship in Orlando. In addition to competitions, cheerleaders cheer for football and basketball games, and are involved in many community events throughout the year.
Any questions about the program or tryouts can be directed to Coach Kristin Kendall at email@example.com or (414) 531-1844.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus