The Elm Grove Woman's Club invites art lovers everywhere to the 50th Annual Grove Art Festival, a juried art show, that will be held on Friday, May 13, 2011 through Sunday, May 15, 2011 at the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
Featuring over 40 artists from the State of Wisconsin, this gem of an art show will feature original art in a wide range of mediums: watercolor, photography, glass, textiles, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, garden art and wearable art to name a few. In addition, beautiful hanging flower baskets perfect for decorating your porch or patio will be sold.
The Grove Art Festival opens with a Preview Night that will be held on Friday, May 13, 2011 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove Wisconsin. Featuring complimentary wine and appetizers, visitors who attend the Preview Night will get a first-hand look at an amazing selection of art that is available for purchase. The cost to attend the Grove Art Festival's Preview Night is $10.00 per person or 2 for $15.00. For reservations, please call (262)782-8297.
Then on Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 10 am to 5:00 pm and continuing on Sunday, May 15, 2011 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm The Grove Art Festival opens to the general public. Take your time and meander through the clubhouse and explore the varied works of over 40 professional artists from all over the State of Wisconsin. The cost to attend The Grove Art Festival is $4.00 per person. Parking is free. Lunch and other refreshments will be available for purchase.
Five of the 42 artists who wil be exhibitingand selling their artwork come from the Franklin, Greendale and South Milwaukee area. They are:
Franklin - Toni Anspach - Garden Art; David Harrison - Digital Art
Greendale - Bruce Erdman, Wooden Boxes; Jeanne Gassert, Jewelry
South Milwaukee - Diane Richards, Watercolor
The chairman of the 50th Annual Grove Art Festival is Elm Grove resident Lilly Harris. Her telephone number is (262)782-4242 .
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Create and Enjoy Your Own Farm (& Field) to Table Experience Thursday!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Second class of MCW-Green Bay medical students receive their white coats
- Trinity UCC Call for Crafters
- Mueller Communications LLC. Announces Promotion of Elyise Brigman