The Elm Grove Woman's Club invites art lovers everywhere to the 50th Annual Grove Art Festival, a juried art show, that will be held on Friday, May 13, 2011 through Sunday, May 15, 2011 at the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
Featuring over 40 artists from the State of Wisconsin, this gem of an art show will feature original art in a wide range of mediums: watercolor, photography, glass, textiles, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, garden art and wearable art to name a few. In addition, beautiful hanging flower baskets perfect for decorating your porch or patio will be sold.
The Grove Art Festival opens with a Preview Night that will be held on Friday, May 13, 2011 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove Wisconsin. Featuring complimentary wine and appetizers, visitors who attend the Preview Night will get a first-hand look at an amazing selection of art that is available for purchase. The cost to attend the Grove Art Festival's Preview Night is $10.00 per person or 2 for $15.00. For reservations, please call (262)782-8297.
Then on Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 10 am to 5:00 pm and continuing on Sunday, May 15, 2011 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm The Grove Art Festival opens to the general public. Take your time and meander through the clubhouse and explore the varied works of over 40 professional artists from all over the State of Wisconsin. The cost to attend The Grove Art Festival is $4.00 per person. Parking is free. Lunch and other refreshments will be available for purchase.
Five of the 42 artists who wil be exhibitingand selling their artwork come from the Franklin, Greendale and South Milwaukee area. They are:
Franklin - Toni Anspach - Garden Art; David Harrison - Digital Art
Greendale - Bruce Erdman, Wooden Boxes; Jeanne Gassert, Jewelry
South Milwaukee - Diane Richards, Watercolor
The chairman of the 50th Annual Grove Art Festival is Elm Grove resident Lilly Harris. Her telephone number is (262)782-4242 .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive