Please Join Us During Holy Week – All Are Welcome!
Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, invites the community to attend Holy Week activities.
Friday, April 22 – Good Friday – A dramatic presentation by Henry Van Dyke entitled “The Other Wise Man.” Drama begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
Sunday, April 24 – Easter – An early worship service at 7:30 a.m. featuring a dramatic presentation of the “The Symbols of the Cross.”
Trinity will serve its annual Easter Breakfast following this service around 8:30. Come and enjoy egg casseroles, potato casseroles, sausages, fruit and pastries.
A traditional Easter worship service, with communion, will begin at 10:00 to finalize Trinity’s Holy week activities.
Join us in as many activities as you wish. The doors of Trinity UCC, Brookfield, are open to everyone. Come and invite your family, neighbors and friends.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road. The church has an elevator to all levels, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Please see Trinity’s web site at www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade