Please Join Us During Holy Week – All Are Welcome!
Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, invites the community to attend Holy Week activities.
Friday, April 22 – Good Friday – A dramatic presentation by Henry Van Dyke entitled “The Other Wise Man.” Drama begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
Sunday, April 24 – Easter – An early worship service at 7:30 a.m. featuring a dramatic presentation of the “The Symbols of the Cross.”
Trinity will serve its annual Easter Breakfast following this service around 8:30. Come and enjoy egg casseroles, potato casseroles, sausages, fruit and pastries.
A traditional Easter worship service, with communion, will begin at 10:00 to finalize Trinity’s Holy week activities.
Join us in as many activities as you wish. The doors of Trinity UCC, Brookfield, are open to everyone. Come and invite your family, neighbors and friends.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road. The church has an elevator to all levels, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Please see Trinity’s web site at www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator