On Saturday May 7 the Milwaukee Regional Art festival a juried art show for middle and high school students was held at UWMilwaukee. With over 300 works submitted from around the state and only 40 works selected for the show, eight Pilgrim Park students were selected to compete. of those eight, four students received exemplary awards for their work:
Avery Ulschmid 7th grade mixed media- Best in show award for her hand painted ceramic Bowl
Eileen Freres 8th grade Drawing and Painting Plus- 1st place award for her scratch art Peacock
Michael Foster 6th grade general art- 1st place award for his Ceramic green man mask
Stephanie Howland 7th grade Mixed media- 2nd place award for her hand painted ceramic bowl
Congratulations to these artists as well as artists whose work was selected for the show:
7th grader Lizzie Maher, 6th graders Madison Sirny, Katy Kemnitz and Chloe Clark
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program