Start the Elm Grove Memorial Day celebration off with a luscious pancake breakfast! Join neighbors and friends and attend the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Annual Pancake Breakfast & Raffle which will be held on Monday, May 30, 2011 from 7:30 am to 10:00 am at the Elm Grove Woman's Club clubhouse, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
This year, the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast which is dedicated in honor of our troops, our veterans, our law enforcement officers and our community volunteers, features luscious pancakes, sausage, applesauce, orange juice and coffee with muffins provided by members of the Elm Grove Woman's Club. Joe Becker will be the guest of honor server.
Tickets for the breakfast are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children and are available at the door. Starting in April, tickets may also be available for purchase in advance for the reduced rate of $5.00 for adults at Well-Bred Bargains that is located in the Village Court Shopping Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, in Elm Grove, Wisconsin. Last year over 525 people attended.
In addition, a special Memorial Day Raffle will be held. A beautiful 18 inch strand of pearls, donated by an anonymous donor, will be raffled off at the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Pancake Breakfast. Individuals may purchase raffle tickets for $5.00 each from Elm Grove Woman's Club members at meetings, club events and at Well-Bred Bargains that is located in the Village Court Shopping Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, in Elm Grove, Wisconsin. Raffle tickets will also be sold during the Elm Grove Woman's Club Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast. The raffle winner will be announced at 10 :00 am at the Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast.
The chairman of the Elm Grove Woman's Club 's Annual Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast & Raffle is Elm Grove resident Rita Larsen.
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce launches app to promote local businesses