Start the Elm Grove Memorial Day celebration off with a luscious pancake breakfast! Join neighbors and friends and attend the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Annual Pancake Breakfast & Raffle which will be held on Monday, May 30, 2011 from 7:30 am to 10:00 am at the Elm Grove Woman's Club clubhouse, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
This year, the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast which is dedicated in honor of our troops, our veterans, our law enforcement officers and our community volunteers, features luscious pancakes, sausage, applesauce, orange juice and coffee with muffins provided by members of the Elm Grove Woman's Club. Joe Becker will be the guest of honor server.
Tickets for the breakfast are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children and are available at the door. Starting in April, tickets may also be available for purchase in advance for the reduced rate of $5.00 for adults at Well-Bred Bargains that is located in the Village Court Shopping Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, in Elm Grove, Wisconsin. Last year over 525 people attended.
In addition, a special Memorial Day Raffle will be held. A beautiful 18 inch strand of pearls, donated by an anonymous donor, will be raffled off at the Elm Grove Woman's Club's Pancake Breakfast. Individuals may purchase raffle tickets for $5.00 each from Elm Grove Woman's Club members at meetings, club events and at Well-Bred Bargains that is located in the Village Court Shopping Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, in Elm Grove, Wisconsin. Raffle tickets will also be sold during the Elm Grove Woman's Club Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast. The raffle winner will be announced at 10 :00 am at the Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast.
The chairman of the Elm Grove Woman's Club 's Annual Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast & Raffle is Elm Grove resident Rita Larsen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA