TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for female executives and professionals, is seeking nominations for Waukesha County women leaders to be honored at the first annual Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders luncheon, which will be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominees must live or work in Waukesha County, have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity and development within her role. To nominate women leaders, individuals must complete a nomination form with three areas of recognition. The nomination form with full details is available online at http://bit.ly/iVk8lG. Forms must be completed by July 11. For questions on nominations, contact Cortney Ewald-Ihde at email@example.com.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade