TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for female executives and professionals, is seeking nominations for Waukesha County women leaders to be honored at the first annual Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders luncheon, which will be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominees must live or work in Waukesha County, have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity and development within her role. To nominate women leaders, individuals must complete a nomination form with three areas of recognition. The nomination form with full details is available online at http://bit.ly/iVk8lG. Forms must be completed by July 11. For questions on nominations, contact Cortney Ewald-Ihde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Milwaukee Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women 94th Annual Convention
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS