TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for female executives and professionals, is seeking nominations for Waukesha County women leaders to be honored at the first annual Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders luncheon, which will be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominees must live or work in Waukesha County, have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity and development within her role. To nominate women leaders, individuals must complete a nomination form with three areas of recognition. The nomination form with full details is available online at http://bit.ly/iVk8lG. Forms must be completed by July 11. For questions on nominations, contact Cortney Ewald-Ihde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce launches app to promote local businesses