TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for female executives and professionals, is seeking nominations for Waukesha County women leaders to be honored at the first annual Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders luncheon, which will be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominees must live or work in Waukesha County, have demonstrated exceptional leadership, integrity and development within her role. To nominate women leaders, individuals must complete a nomination form with three areas of recognition. The nomination form with full details is available online at http://bit.ly/iVk8lG. Forms must be completed by July 11. For questions on nominations, contact Cortney Ewald-Ihde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award