Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 S. Genesee St., Delafield, will host a concert by the Alleluia Singers of Elmbrook Church on Friday, September 30, at 7 p.m., with a freewill offering accepted. The event is part of the congregation’s Festive Music Series. Refreshments will be served following the concert in the Great Hall, provided by the new Great Harvest Bread Co. in Delafield.
The Alleluia Singers are a ministry of Elmbrook Church, a non-denominational, evangelical Christian church located in Brookfield. This select ensemble of 18 vocalists share a deep love for the Lord and together serve Him through the choral/vocal arts. They perform works from the masters of the Renaissance to today’s Praise and Celebration music.
Members are volunteers from all walks of life – business, advertising, medical, construction, sales, teaching, missionaries, engineering, and others. Originated in 1990, over the years the Alleluia Singers have provided music for worship leadership in area churches representing many denominations. They have an extensive prison ministry, have provided worship services at extended care and senior facilities, the local VA hospital, and have provided inspirational music for special events.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King , call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 24, 2015