Health and wellness expert Dr. Art Rapkin will conduct a free wellness workshop this coming Tuesday, October 25, at his Vitality Health & Wellness Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. He will talk about weight loss, his special weight-loss program, reversing diseases, pain and stress reduction, along with a variety of natural and nutritional practices to help achieve optimal body function. Reservations are required. To register, call 262-827-4000.
Dr. Rapkin is a recognized consultant on wellness who has appeared on CBS’ 60 Minutes and other radio and TV shows and has also taught at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Marquette University, the University of Wisconsin, and is featured in numerous publications. He has a Doctorate in Eastern Medicine, is a board-certified acupuncturist, an herbal medicine specialist, and is the Director of the Vitality Health and Wellness Center in Elm Grove. He specializes in solving people’s health problems through education, acupuncture treatments, laser therapy, prolotherapy, and other holistic and natural methods.
Dr. Rapkin’s website is www.vitalityhealthwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- College Works Painting Internship
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease