Health and wellness expert Dr. Art Rapkin will conduct a free wellness workshop this coming Tuesday, October 25, at his Vitality Health & Wellness Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. He will talk about weight loss, his special weight-loss program, reversing diseases, pain and stress reduction, along with a variety of natural and nutritional practices to help achieve optimal body function. Reservations are required. To register, call 262-827-4000.
Dr. Rapkin is a recognized consultant on wellness who has appeared on CBS’ 60 Minutes and other radio and TV shows and has also taught at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Marquette University, the University of Wisconsin, and is featured in numerous publications. He has a Doctorate in Eastern Medicine, is a board-certified acupuncturist, an herbal medicine specialist, and is the Director of the Vitality Health and Wellness Center in Elm Grove. He specializes in solving people’s health problems through education, acupuncture treatments, laser therapy, prolotherapy, and other holistic and natural methods.
Dr. Rapkin’s website is www.vitalityhealthwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1
- Gary Grindeland Leaves as Pastor of Christ the King in Delafield; Gary Johnson to be Interim Pastor