Health and wellness expert Dr. Art Rapkin will conduct a free wellness workshop this coming Tuesday, October 25, at his Vitality Health & Wellness Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. He will talk about weight loss, his special weight-loss program, reversing diseases, pain and stress reduction, along with a variety of natural and nutritional practices to help achieve optimal body function. Reservations are required. To register, call 262-827-4000.
Dr. Rapkin is a recognized consultant on wellness who has appeared on CBS’ 60 Minutes and other radio and TV shows and has also taught at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Marquette University, the University of Wisconsin, and is featured in numerous publications. He has a Doctorate in Eastern Medicine, is a board-certified acupuncturist, an herbal medicine specialist, and is the Director of the Vitality Health and Wellness Center in Elm Grove. He specializes in solving people’s health problems through education, acupuncture treatments, laser therapy, prolotherapy, and other holistic and natural methods.
Dr. Rapkin’s website is www.vitalityhealthwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Movin' & Lubin' Opens Second Vehicle Repair Shop in New Berlin
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study