Health and wellness expert Dr. Art Rapkin will conduct a free wellness workshop this coming Tuesday, October 25, at his Vitality Health & Wellness Center, 890 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. He will talk about weight loss, his special weight-loss program, reversing diseases, pain and stress reduction, along with a variety of natural and nutritional practices to help achieve optimal body function. Reservations are required. To register, call 262-827-4000.
Dr. Rapkin is a recognized consultant on wellness who has appeared on CBS’ 60 Minutes and other radio and TV shows and has also taught at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Marquette University, the University of Wisconsin, and is featured in numerous publications. He has a Doctorate in Eastern Medicine, is a board-certified acupuncturist, an herbal medicine specialist, and is the Director of the Vitality Health and Wellness Center in Elm Grove. He specializes in solving people’s health problems through education, acupuncture treatments, laser therapy, prolotherapy, and other holistic and natural methods.
Dr. Rapkin’s website is www.vitalityhealthwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cruisin' For The Canines - Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
- Letter to the Editor Re: Waukesha County Sheriff's Race