For the first time in Skylight’s 53-year history, they will present The Music Man, a tale about the slick-talking, charismatic “Professor” Harold Hill, who charms the residents of River City, and its librarian, Marian Paroo, with his all boys marching band, enriching the town with a love of music. The show features a 37 member cast – the largest in Skylight history! Of these 37 actors, singers and dancers, eighteen are young local performers, with one coming from Elm Grove.
Stefan Romero (Leroy) – Stefan Romero is a freshman at Brookfield Academy High School and has been performing for 6 years. He has performed at various theatres, including the Fireside, First Stage Children's Theater, Skylight Opera, and school musicals. Stefan is excited to be returning to Skylight a second time after "La Boheme" in 2007.
The show will run from November 18 to December 18 2011. Tickets range from $22.50-60.00 (plus tax), and can be purchased by calling the Skylight box office at 414-291-7800 or online at www.skylightopera.com. Packed with song after recognizable song, this smash hit musical is absolutely perfect for the whole family!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler