For the first time in Skylight’s 53-year history, they will present The Music Man, a tale about the slick-talking, charismatic “Professor” Harold Hill, who charms the residents of River City, and its librarian, Marian Paroo, with his all boys marching band, enriching the town with a love of music. The show features a 37 member cast – the largest in Skylight history! Of these 37 actors, singers and dancers, eighteen are young local performers, with one coming from Elm Grove.
Stefan Romero (Leroy) – Stefan Romero is a freshman at Brookfield Academy High School and has been performing for 6 years. He has performed at various theatres, including the Fireside, First Stage Children's Theater, Skylight Opera, and school musicals. Stefan is excited to be returning to Skylight a second time after "La Boheme" in 2007.
The show will run from November 18 to December 18 2011. Tickets range from $22.50-60.00 (plus tax), and can be purchased by calling the Skylight box office at 414-291-7800 or online at www.skylightopera.com. Packed with song after recognizable song, this smash hit musical is absolutely perfect for the whole family!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain
- Hamilton one of only five K-12 school
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises nearly $200,000
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods