Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG ELM GROVE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation