Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade