Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!