Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Create and Enjoy Your Own Farm (& Field) to Table Experience Thursday!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Second class of MCW-Green Bay medical students receive their white coats
- Trinity UCC Call for Crafters
- Mueller Communications LLC. Announces Promotion of Elyise Brigman