Surgeon Manfred Chiang, MD, talks about incisionless reconstructive surgery for the treatment of chronic heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This revolutionary procedure helps patients eliminate the effects of heartburn, reduce their dependency on medications, sleep without nighttime reflux, and return to a diet of previously avoided foods. And, because it requires no incisions, recovery is quick.
Join us for this free educational class on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/patients. Click on classes and events link or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WineDown and Shop at St. Mary's Oct. 20
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- MCW receives grant to identify cholesterol-lowering therapies
- Jeffrey A. Medin, PhD, named MACC Fund Endowed Professor
- St. Mary's Visitation Christian Women Society Welcomes All to
- GMAC Golf Outing Raises $17,000 for Charity in 2015, Tops $100,000 in Total Donations
- Being Different Together Autism Conference
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator