The cast and crew of Hamilton High School’s one-act play, “Tracks” by Peter Tarsi, received an All State Award at the 2011 State High School Theater Festival at UW-Whitewater.
“You and your school should be extremely proud of your drama program and the accomplishment of this entire cast and crew who represented Hamilton High School in such an outstanding manner,” wrote Wisconsin High School Forensic Association Executive Director Chuck Malone.
Members of the production were Grace Thompson, Elizabeth Fricke, Megan Heitman, Amy Walsh, Anna Joll, Jaclyn Weiss, Alex Magoon, Zachary Weis, Andrew Cronin, Gabriel Kuenn, Brooke Schounard, Elizabeth Schounard, Sree Karri and Alexander Klingbiel.
Hamilton communication arts and theater teacher Erin Brigham advised the student production.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Chemokine immune molecule inhibits growth and spread of pancreatic cancer
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015