The cast and crew of Hamilton High School’s one-act play, “Tracks” by Peter Tarsi, received an All State Award at the 2011 State High School Theater Festival at UW-Whitewater.
“You and your school should be extremely proud of your drama program and the accomplishment of this entire cast and crew who represented Hamilton High School in such an outstanding manner,” wrote Wisconsin High School Forensic Association Executive Director Chuck Malone.
Members of the production were Grace Thompson, Elizabeth Fricke, Megan Heitman, Amy Walsh, Anna Joll, Jaclyn Weiss, Alex Magoon, Zachary Weis, Andrew Cronin, Gabriel Kuenn, Brooke Schounard, Elizabeth Schounard, Sree Karri and Alexander Klingbiel.
Hamilton communication arts and theater teacher Erin Brigham advised the student production.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive