The cast and crew of Hamilton High School’s one-act play, “Tracks” by Peter Tarsi, received an All State Award at the 2011 State High School Theater Festival at UW-Whitewater.
“You and your school should be extremely proud of your drama program and the accomplishment of this entire cast and crew who represented Hamilton High School in such an outstanding manner,” wrote Wisconsin High School Forensic Association Executive Director Chuck Malone.
Members of the production were Grace Thompson, Elizabeth Fricke, Megan Heitman, Amy Walsh, Anna Joll, Jaclyn Weiss, Alex Magoon, Zachary Weis, Andrew Cronin, Gabriel Kuenn, Brooke Schounard, Elizabeth Schounard, Sree Karri and Alexander Klingbiel.
Hamilton communication arts and theater teacher Erin Brigham advised the student production.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP, joins Foundation for Wellness Professionals to educate community in health and wellness
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops
- Templeton students earn State Honors
- Forbidden Grief ~ A Glimpse of Men In Pain