The cast and crew of Hamilton High School’s one-act play, “Tracks” by Peter Tarsi, received an All State Award at the 2011 State High School Theater Festival at UW-Whitewater.
“You and your school should be extremely proud of your drama program and the accomplishment of this entire cast and crew who represented Hamilton High School in such an outstanding manner,” wrote Wisconsin High School Forensic Association Executive Director Chuck Malone.
Members of the production were Grace Thompson, Elizabeth Fricke, Megan Heitman, Amy Walsh, Anna Joll, Jaclyn Weiss, Alex Magoon, Zachary Weis, Andrew Cronin, Gabriel Kuenn, Brooke Schounard, Elizabeth Schounard, Sree Karri and Alexander Klingbiel.
Hamilton communication arts and theater teacher Erin Brigham advised the student production.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade