Willow Springs Learning Center will hold its annual Scholastic Book Fair March 15 and 21-23. The book fair will be open:
March 15 – 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.;
March 21 and 22 – 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.; and
March 23 – 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Willow Springs invites community members to enjoy the book fair where they can share a book with a child or purchase a gift for someone special.
Willow Springs is located at W220 N6660 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls. For additional information, please call (262) 255-6190.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic