Willow Springs Learning Center will hold its annual Scholastic Book Fair March 15 and 21-23. The book fair will be open:
March 15 – 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.;
March 21 and 22 – 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.; and
March 23 – 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Willow Springs invites community members to enjoy the book fair where they can share a book with a child or purchase a gift for someone special.
Willow Springs is located at W220 N6660 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls. For additional information, please call (262) 255-6190.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation