...At the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Boulevard, Elm Grove from March 2 - 4, 2012. Most items are priced 50 cents to $2.
The doors open to the public Friday, March 2. A huge selection of books ( hard and soft cover, audio books (CD and tape), film (DVDs and tape) and music. A Collector's Table of individually priced items.
Half-price sale on Saturday, March 3. $5 a Bag Sale on Sunday, March 4.
Hours 9 am to 7 pm Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, and Noon to 4 pm on Sunday.
This 26th annual event is sponsored by the Friends of Elm Grove Library. 262-782-6717 or www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org. All proceeds benefit the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair