The Brookfield East High School Future Business Leaders of America will be hosting a free technology seminar for senior citizens on Thursday, March 15th, 2012 from 3:30 to 4:30 PM. The seminar will take place at Brookfield East High School, 3305 Lilly Road, in rooms 142 and 145.
Topics that will be taught include, but may not be limited to, e-mail, Facebook, Skype (video chat), and internet browsing. Instruction sheets will be provided so that seniors will also be able to perform these tasks at home.
Those attending do not have to bring their own computers, as the sessions will be held in computer labs. PCs will be used for the seminar, not Macs.
Space for the event is limited. If you are interested in attending, or have questions, please contact Mrs. Allison Holtzer, FBLA Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 781-3500 extension 2601.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade