The Brookfield East High School Future Business Leaders of America will be hosting a free technology seminar for senior citizens on Thursday, March 15th, 2012 from 3:30 to 4:30 PM. The seminar will take place at Brookfield East High School, 3305 Lilly Road, in rooms 142 and 145.
Topics that will be taught include, but may not be limited to, e-mail, Facebook, Skype (video chat), and internet browsing. Instruction sheets will be provided so that seniors will also be able to perform these tasks at home.
Those attending do not have to bring their own computers, as the sessions will be held in computer labs. PCs will be used for the seminar, not Macs.
Space for the event is limited. If you are interested in attending, or have questions, please contact Mrs. Allison Holtzer, FBLA Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 781-3500 extension 2601.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Dr. Joseph L. Shaker named Clinician of the Year by International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on March 25
- MCW to host community engagement week