Ask The Tax Guy: Help for “Do-it-Yourselfers”
Tuesday, March 13, 2:00pm OR Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm
Brookfield Public Library
Jeff Ritchie, an Enrolled Agent with the IRS with 15 years of tax preparation experience, will present information on tax laws followed by a Q & A session. Learn the most common errors that self-filers make on their returns and discuss some of the code changes that have occurred in the last year.
Please call the library with any questions: 262-782-4140, option 1. The Brookfield Public Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Tosa Library Book Sale
- INTEGRATED HEALTH NETWORK NAMES WIEDL FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015