Ask The Tax Guy: Help for “Do-it-Yourselfers”
Tuesday, March 13, 2:00pm OR Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm
Brookfield Public Library
Jeff Ritchie, an Enrolled Agent with the IRS with 15 years of tax preparation experience, will present information on tax laws followed by a Q & A session. Learn the most common errors that self-filers make on their returns and discuss some of the code changes that have occurred in the last year.
Please call the library with any questions: 262-782-4140, option 1. The Brookfield Public Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair