Ask The Tax Guy: Help for “Do-it-Yourselfers”
Tuesday, March 13, 2:00pm OR Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm
Brookfield Public Library
Jeff Ritchie, an Enrolled Agent with the IRS with 15 years of tax preparation experience, will present information on tax laws followed by a Q & A session. Learn the most common errors that self-filers make on their returns and discuss some of the code changes that have occurred in the last year.
Please call the library with any questions: 262-782-4140, option 1. The Brookfield Public Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful