Ask The Tax Guy: Help for “Do-it-Yourselfers”
Tuesday, March 13, 2:00pm OR Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm
Brookfield Public Library
Jeff Ritchie, an Enrolled Agent with the IRS with 15 years of tax preparation experience, will present information on tax laws followed by a Q & A session. Learn the most common errors that self-filers make on their returns and discuss some of the code changes that have occurred in the last year.
Please call the library with any questions: 262-782-4140, option 1. The Brookfield Public Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus