Ask The Tax Guy: Help for “Do-it-Yourselfers”
Tuesday, March 13, 2:00pm OR Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm
Brookfield Public Library
Jeff Ritchie, an Enrolled Agent with the IRS with 15 years of tax preparation experience, will present information on tax laws followed by a Q & A session. Learn the most common errors that self-filers make on their returns and discuss some of the code changes that have occurred in the last year.
Please call the library with any questions: 262-782-4140, option 1. The Brookfield Public Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Holiday Concerts Coming Up