Casino style gaming, a silent auction and raffle will make for a night to remember as the Wauwatosa West High School Athletic Booster Club hosts its annual "adults only” fundraiser on Saturday, April 21. The entire community is invited to attend this event which helps raise money to support the local high school athletic programs.
Bring neighbors and friends to this fundraising event, held again this year at the American Legion Post 449, 3245 N. 124th Street. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the the event. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., gaming begins at 7 p.m. Live music starts at 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening to win one of several restaurant/sporting/gift ticket packages. A silent auction also will be held to bid on a number of valuable items.
Cost of admission is $25 per person before March 31 or $30 at the door for the entire evening of gaming, casino money and one raffle ticket. If not interested in gaming, but want to have a great time with friends, costs is $10 per person. Cash bar will be open all night.
Don’t miss this annual event. It's a great cause and a great time for all who attend. For more information, contact Dan Jones at (414) 258-7256. If you would like to donate a prize item for the raffle and or silent auction, we would welcome your contribution! To donate, please contact Christie Toye at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 774-8328.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award