The sun is shining, the birds are chirping the grass is greener. Spring is in the air, and time to hop on in to "Think Spring Craft and Gift Fair" this weekend Saturday March 24th. With Easter and Mothers Day just around the corner, come out to Elmwood Elementary School to find over 40 local artisans and crafters showcase their unique talents.
Saturday , March 24th
Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Admission: $2; Children 12 & Under FREE
Hand dipped chocolates, beautiful florals, handmade cutting boards, hand painted beads, pet treats, seasonal items, kitchen needs, pottery, painted glass,beautiful baby clothes, tutus, hair accessories, primitive, country and shabby chic decor,jewelry of every medium* hand done and quality pieces you will not find at your local mall. Do you need some Avon, L'Bri, Wildtree for your grilling needs, Tastefully simples Beer Bread? Well, how about a new belt or purse, crochet? Definitely a select group of crafters-Come on out and support your Wisconsin Crafters - buy local.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- MCW to expand Tosa Center