The sun is shining, the birds are chirping the grass is greener. Spring is in the air, and time to hop on in to "Think Spring Craft and Gift Fair" this weekend Saturday March 24th. With Easter and Mothers Day just around the corner, come out to Elmwood Elementary School to find over 40 local artisans and crafters showcase their unique talents.
Saturday , March 24th
Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Admission: $2; Children 12 & Under FREE
Hand dipped chocolates, beautiful florals, handmade cutting boards, hand painted beads, pet treats, seasonal items, kitchen needs, pottery, painted glass,beautiful baby clothes, tutus, hair accessories, primitive, country and shabby chic decor,jewelry of every medium* hand done and quality pieces you will not find at your local mall. Do you need some Avon, L'Bri, Wildtree for your grilling needs, Tastefully simples Beer Bread? Well, how about a new belt or purse, crochet? Definitely a select group of crafters-Come on out and support your Wisconsin Crafters - buy local.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain