The sun is shining, the birds are chirping the grass is greener. Spring is in the air, and time to hop on in to "Think Spring Craft and Gift Fair" this weekend Saturday March 24th. With Easter and Mothers Day just around the corner, come out to Elmwood Elementary School to find over 40 local artisans and crafters showcase their unique talents.
Saturday , March 24th
Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Admission: $2; Children 12 & Under FREE
Hand dipped chocolates, beautiful florals, handmade cutting boards, hand painted beads, pet treats, seasonal items, kitchen needs, pottery, painted glass,beautiful baby clothes, tutus, hair accessories, primitive, country and shabby chic decor,jewelry of every medium* hand done and quality pieces you will not find at your local mall. Do you need some Avon, L'Bri, Wildtree for your grilling needs, Tastefully simples Beer Bread? Well, how about a new belt or purse, crochet? Definitely a select group of crafters-Come on out and support your Wisconsin Crafters - buy local.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert