The sun is shining, the birds are chirping the grass is greener. Spring is in the air, and time to hop on in to "Think Spring Craft and Gift Fair" this weekend Saturday March 24th. With Easter and Mothers Day just around the corner, come out to Elmwood Elementary School to find over 40 local artisans and crafters showcase their unique talents.
Saturday , March 24th
Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Admission: $2; Children 12 & Under FREE
Hand dipped chocolates, beautiful florals, handmade cutting boards, hand painted beads, pet treats, seasonal items, kitchen needs, pottery, painted glass,beautiful baby clothes, tutus, hair accessories, primitive, country and shabby chic decor,jewelry of every medium* hand done and quality pieces you will not find at your local mall. Do you need some Avon, L'Bri, Wildtree for your grilling needs, Tastefully simples Beer Bread? Well, how about a new belt or purse, crochet? Definitely a select group of crafters-Come on out and support your Wisconsin Crafters - buy local.
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Christ the King Church Announces Safari Adventure for Little Children
- Color With Us This Saturday ‘Crafternoon!’ at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn The Latest Anti Aging Techniques at
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Library Program at Brookfield Library--WWII Enemy POWs in Wisconsin: The Story Behind the Story
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Paul Petrides Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Engineer