On Saturday, April 21st, those who have experienced the death of someone in their lives are invited to find hope and healing by attending a retreat entitled Grieving Through the Seasons which is being held at Salem United Methodist Church, 541 Hwy.59, Waukesha, from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Reservations are required by Friday April 13th by calling Melissa 262-524-4140 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost for the retreat is $25.00 which includes a continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and retreat materials (no one will be turned away because of inability to pay).
Grieving Through the Seasons is a retreat for adults (of any and no faith tradition) who are grieving the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker. The retreat leaders, Melissa Minkley (Counselor at Stillwaters), Jo Ann Schultz (Bereavement Coordinator for Heartland Hospice), and Pete Reinl (Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes), will guide participants by integrating patterns of the grieving experience with the rhythms and changes of the seasons. A spirit of healing and community await you.
This retreat is made possible through a collaborative effort between Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, Heartland Hospice, and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- County Executive Candidate requests support onFeb.17
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Trampoline Workout at Sky Zone Burns Extra Calories