On Saturday, April 21st, those who have experienced the death of someone in their lives are invited to find hope and healing by attending a retreat entitled Grieving Through the Seasons which is being held at Salem United Methodist Church, 541 Hwy.59, Waukesha, from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Reservations are required by Friday April 13th by calling Melissa 262-524-4140 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost for the retreat is $25.00 which includes a continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and retreat materials (no one will be turned away because of inability to pay).
Grieving Through the Seasons is a retreat for adults (of any and no faith tradition) who are grieving the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker. The retreat leaders, Melissa Minkley (Counselor at Stillwaters), Jo Ann Schultz (Bereavement Coordinator for Heartland Hospice), and Pete Reinl (Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes), will guide participants by integrating patterns of the grieving experience with the rhythms and changes of the seasons. A spirit of healing and community await you.
This retreat is made possible through a collaborative effort between Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, Heartland Hospice, and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus