Hamilton announces March students of the month
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
• Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
• Samantha Englert, art;
• Daniel Smith, business education;
• Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
• Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
• Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
• Taylor Mears, mathematics;
• Shelbey Keel, music;
• Michael Scott, science;
• Evon Selestow, social studies; and
• Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- MECA's Angels for Animals