Hamilton announces March students of the month
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
• Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
• Samantha Englert, art;
• Daniel Smith, business education;
• Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
• Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
• Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
• Taylor Mears, mathematics;
• Shelbey Keel, music;
• Michael Scott, science;
• Evon Selestow, social studies; and
• Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- The Purple Giraffe, new children’s boutique, coming to Oconomowoc on October 15, 2015
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School To Present Fall Play, “Speak up. Stand up.” October 15-18
- WineDown and Shop at St. Mary's Oct. 20
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- MCW receives grant to identify cholesterol-lowering therapies
- Jeffrey A. Medin, PhD, named MACC Fund Endowed Professor
- St. Mary's Visitation Christian Women Society Welcomes All to
- GMAC Golf Outing Raises $17,000 for Charity in 2015, Tops $100,000 in Total Donations