Hamilton announces March students of the month
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
• Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
• Samantha Englert, art;
• Daniel Smith, business education;
• Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
• Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
• Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
• Taylor Mears, mathematics;
• Shelbey Keel, music;
• Michael Scott, science;
• Evon Selestow, social studies; and
• Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain