IAAP WAUKESHA CHAPTER – April 19, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be April 19, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. There are changes to the meeting fee and the program topic from a previously submitted story.
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Managing Multiple Priorities
Presented by: Erica Gumieny, UW - Milwaukee
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$25 RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award