IAAP WAUKESHA CHAPTER – April 19, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be April 19, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. There are changes to the meeting fee and the program topic from a previously submitted story.
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Managing Multiple Priorities
Presented by: Erica Gumieny, UW - Milwaukee
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$25 RSVP to: email@example.com
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive