IAAP WAUKESHA CHAPTER – April 19, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be April 19, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. There are changes to the meeting fee and the program topic from a previously submitted story.
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Managing Multiple Priorities
Presented by: Erica Gumieny, UW - Milwaukee
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$25 RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Huge Church Rummage Sale
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Little Shop of Horrors R&B Sci-Fi Combined!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- MCW provides emergency medicine training to Belize’s busiest ER
- Innovation Station Child Care adds 4K Teacher