IAAP WAUKESHA CHAPTER – April 19, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be April 19, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. There are changes to the meeting fee and the program topic from a previously submitted story.
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Managing Multiple Priorities
Presented by: Erica Gumieny, UW - Milwaukee
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$25 RSVP to: email@example.com
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade