A community garlic mustard pull is planned for Saturday, April 21 (9am to Noon) at Brookfield's Historic 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn.
Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society and master gardener volunteers invite you to come for an hour or two -- or stay for three hours. No experience is needed just bring your garden gloves.
The Inn is located in a two-acre city park, on Pilgrim Parkway between Bluemound & Gebhardt Roads. The address is 1075 Pilgrim Parkway.
Join the fun on April 21st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- SHE KILLS MONSTERS comedy opens at UW-Waukesha
- Metro Milwaukee Home Remodeler S.J. Janis Hires Two Carpenters
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care