A community garlic mustard pull is planned for Saturday, April 21 (9am to Noon) at Brookfield's Historic 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn.
Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society and master gardener volunteers invite you to come for an hour or two -- or stay for three hours. No experience is needed just bring your garden gloves.
The Inn is located in a two-acre city park, on Pilgrim Parkway between Bluemound & Gebhardt Roads. The address is 1075 Pilgrim Parkway.
Join the fun on April 21st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation