A community garlic mustard pull is planned for Saturday, April 21 (9am to Noon) at Brookfield's Historic 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn.
Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society and master gardener volunteers invite you to come for an hour or two -- or stay for three hours. No experience is needed just bring your garden gloves.
The Inn is located in a two-acre city park, on Pilgrim Parkway between Bluemound & Gebhardt Roads. The address is 1075 Pilgrim Parkway.
Join the fun on April 21st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Milwaukee Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women 94th Annual Convention
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS
- Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners