A community garlic mustard pull is planned for Saturday, April 21 (9am to Noon) at Brookfield's Historic 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn.
Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society and master gardener volunteers invite you to come for an hour or two -- or stay for three hours. No experience is needed just bring your garden gloves.
The Inn is located in a two-acre city park, on Pilgrim Parkway between Bluemound & Gebhardt Roads. The address is 1075 Pilgrim Parkway.
Join the fun on April 21st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs