A community garlic mustard pull is planned for Saturday, April 21 (9am to Noon) at Brookfield's Historic 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn.
Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society and master gardener volunteers invite you to come for an hour or two -- or stay for three hours. No experience is needed just bring your garden gloves.
The Inn is located in a two-acre city park, on Pilgrim Parkway between Bluemound & Gebhardt Roads. The address is 1075 Pilgrim Parkway.
Join the fun on April 21st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award