Kevin Anundson, CR, CKBR, of Owner Assisted Remodeling in Elm Grove, Wis. and long-time Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Inc., member, was elected Secretary of NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) National at the association’s annual spring business meeting board of delegates meeting held Sat., April 21, in Grapevine, Tex.
Anundson has served as chair of the NARI National Education Committee the last two year, after having been a committee member and vice chair in previous year. He has also served on a variety of committees for the local Milwaukee chapter, including time as the chapter’s secretary, treasurer, and vice president.
NARI is the only trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. The Association, which represents 7,000 member companies nationwide—comprised of 63,000 remodeling contractors— is “The Voice of the Remodeling Industry.”™
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients