Kevin Anundson, CR, CKBR, of Owner Assisted Remodeling in Elm Grove, Wis. and long-time Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Inc., member, was elected Secretary of NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) National at the association’s annual spring business meeting board of delegates meeting held Sat., April 21, in Grapevine, Tex.
Anundson has served as chair of the NARI National Education Committee the last two year, after having been a committee member and vice chair in previous year. He has also served on a variety of committees for the local Milwaukee chapter, including time as the chapter’s secretary, treasurer, and vice president.
NARI is the only trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. The Association, which represents 7,000 member companies nationwide—comprised of 63,000 remodeling contractors— is “The Voice of the Remodeling Industry.”™
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON