Join Junior Lancer Cheer, Brookfield's youth cheerleading organization for girls entering grades 3 - 8 in Fall 2012! JLC is a non-cut sport, and there are no try-outs. Girls of all abilities and skill levels are encouraged to join - everyone makes a team!
We will accept any girl from any school district, as long as she is able to commit to our practice and competition schedule. JLC believes in offering a disciplined program to any girl that wishes to learn the fundamentals of cheerleading and experience cheerleading in an emotionally and physically safe environment. You'll cheer at Jr Lancer Football games, participate in community events, and compete in local and regional competitions.
Our theme for the 2012-2013 cheer season is "JLC Super H.E.R.O.E.S" (H-hardworking, E-energetic, R-Responsible, O-Optimisitc, E-Empathetic, S-Showmanship) We'd love for you to join us this season!
Visit www.juniorlancercheer.com and click Registration for more information!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield