Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Three doctors from Elm Grove have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Michael Collins, M.D., is a neurologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Edmund Duthie, M.D., is a geriatrics specialist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki V.A. Medical Center.
John Weigelt, M.D., is a trauma specialist and surgeon practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert