Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Three doctors from Elm Grove have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Michael Collins, M.D., is a neurologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Edmund Duthie, M.D., is a geriatrics specialist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki V.A. Medical Center.
John Weigelt, M.D., is a trauma specialist and surgeon practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Welding Trainees Meet Employer
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Two Elm Grove Projects
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield