Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Three doctors from Elm Grove have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Michael Collins, M.D., is a neurologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Edmund Duthie, M.D., is a geriatrics specialist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki V.A. Medical Center.
John Weigelt, M.D., is a trauma specialist and surgeon practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award