Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Three doctors from Elm Grove have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Michael Collins, M.D., is a neurologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Edmund Duthie, M.D., is a geriatrics specialist practicing at Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki V.A. Medical Center.
John Weigelt, M.D., is a trauma specialist and surgeon practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- MCW to expand Tosa Center
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Becomes a “Sweat Angel” for Charity
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Richfield Art at the Mill