ActionCOACH of Elm Grove Announces Jim and Tom Palzewicz Again Rank as Top Business Coaches in the World
Jim and Tom Palzewicz again receive recognition as ranking in the Top 100 Coaches in the World for the month of July, 2012. This global recognition was announced by Craig Hohnberger, Master Licensee for Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Coach Jim Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 11th in the United States and 57th globally. Coach Tom Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 12th in the U.S. and 60th globally.
Jim Palzewicz, president, said he and his brother Tom are honored by this recognition. “We are pleased and humbled that our efforts to help business owners achieve their goals have been recognized. It’s also indicative that Southeastern Wisconsin business owners didn’t take the summer off and are busy creating growth and jobs in the region.”
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove has helped hundreds of business owners grow their businesses and be successful in the Milwaukee 7 region since 2004. They are the number one coaching firm in North America, and have received numerous national and international awards for their individual and collective coaching excellence. They were selected as one of the 2012 Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance. ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 41 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Christ King Parish and School celebrates its 75th Anniversary with an All School Reunion!
- Potential neural treatments for autism patients
- Maximizing Immunity: Attacking Cancer Before It Develops
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Bret Baier to keynote MCW Healthcare Dinner 2014
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff