I talked to a Elm Grove lawyer and he said that,( there was no reason the review board in Elm Grove, could not ,lower my assessment with the paper work I provided), other than they did not want too.
So it is plain and simple that I am being robbed. I am paying more in taxes, than I should be on my property. It would be, around the thousand dollar mark and that is a lot of money, year after year ,taken away from my family. Less money to use for buying and paying for things in Elm Grove Village, The more they take from me, the less I can I can give to others.
There are a lot of people paying more than there (Fair Share) in Elm Grove, because of this leadership.
How much more are they taking from your family , just because they can?
When you put the facts, in front of people, that run this city and they ignore those facts and vote on what suits there own agenda, then , we have a problem.
These kind of people, should not be running any city, because all they are doing, is spending your money foolishly, raising your taxes and not looking at any facts.
Do not, be afraid of challenging the city leaders, check out, if you too are paying too much on your assessment ,and if you are , put that extra money back into your family budget ,so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor .
Go to (recently sold homes in Elm Grove ) on the internet and check out the facts.
No one can fool you anymore, because it is all on line.
If you are assessed too high , go into city hall and file an objection form and get you money back , it begins in January of 2013.
I know I will be.
Lets make this right.
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce launches app to promote local businesses