Handmade Crafts and Treats Highlight the Annual Holiday Bazaar at Newcastle Place Public invited to attend local tradition at senior living community
Milwaukee, Wis., November 1, 2012- Senior Living Community Newcastle Place will continue a Mequon tradition as it hosts its annual Holiday Bazaar on Friday, November 16 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday, November 17 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Holiday Bazaar at Newcastle Place will kick off the holiday season with a variety of items for sale including knitted scarves, hats and mittens, woven goods, beaded jewelry and handcrafted wooden items. Also adding to the festivities will be homemade baked goods from residents along with holiday gifts and decorations including hand-decorated ornaments, mini trees and wreaths. When shopping is complete, coffee, cider, breads and cookies will be available in the café.
“The Holiday Bazaar is a highly anticipated event for residents and the local Mequon community,” said Becky Willett, Director of Community Services for Eastcastle Place and Newcastle Place. “All of these beautiful handmade seasonal decorations and delicious baked goods are made with care by our residents, and that truly distinguishes this Bazaar from other local festivities and provides attendees with a more intimate shopping experience.”
The event at Newcastle Place is located at 12600 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon. For more information please contact Julianna Campbell at 262-387-8813.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a vibrant senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This continuing care community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction