Craft Fair and Silent Auction Friday, Dec. 7th, 2012 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Fairview South School at 3525 Bermuda Blvd., Brookfield 53045 is hosting their Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Complimentary cookies and hot apple cider will be provided to give you more shopping energy.
Our students will astound you with their creative and unique crafts, perfect for the holidays. Then head into the Silent Auction to bid on a tremendous array of fantastic items, including: Disney tickets, hotel overnights, restaurant gift certificates, electronics and much more. In addition, we will once again have several awesome raffle prizes. For more information and to view our sponsor list, please visit www.supportfairview.com.
Craft show proceeds go to special needs classroom activities for all Elmbrook Schools that participate. Silent Auction and raffle proceeds will be used to enhance our outdoor recreation area; at Fairview South School, a specialty school serving moderate to severely disabled students. For more info call Sue at FVS at 262-781-9464. Snow date is Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert