On Monday, December 3, 2012, a Tis the Season fundraising event benefiting the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial will be held at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road in Brookfield, WI from 5-8 pm. The fundraising event is sponsored by the Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Foundation and chaired by Patti Pavlic Bohne of Brookfield, WI.
The Tis the Season event includes a hors d’oeuvres reception, raffle, silent auction and a vendor boutique. Two hundred people are expected to attend to show their support of the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial.
The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial is a leader in health care and wellness offering a unique environment based on integrated health care practices. The Center blends the latest in medical expertise with holistic care practices.
Tickets to this event are only $40 and reservations can be made by contacting the Foundation office at 414-447-3198.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- MCW to expand Tosa Center