On Monday, December 3, 2012, a Tis the Season fundraising event benefiting the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial will be held at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road in Brookfield, WI from 5-8 pm. The fundraising event is sponsored by the Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Foundation and chaired by Patti Pavlic Bohne of Brookfield, WI.
The Tis the Season event includes a hors d’oeuvres reception, raffle, silent auction and a vendor boutique. Two hundred people are expected to attend to show their support of the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial.
The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial is a leader in health care and wellness offering a unique environment based on integrated health care practices. The Center blends the latest in medical expertise with holistic care practices.
Tickets to this event are only $40 and reservations can be made by contacting the Foundation office at 414-447-3198.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cruisin' For The Canines - Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
- Letter to the Editor Re: Waukesha County Sheriff's Race