Tom and Jim Palzewicz and Chris Carman of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove have been named in the Top 100 Coaches in the World for the month of September, 2012. This international recognition was announced by Craig Hohnberger, ActionCOACH Master Licensee for Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Coach Tom Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 6th in the United States and 54th globally. Coach Jim Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 14th in the U.S. and 85th globally. And Coach Chris Carman was recognized as ranking 15th in the U.S. and 96th in the world.
Jim Palzewicz, president, said the business coaches are honored by this recognition. “We are humbled that our efforts to help business owners achieve their goals have been recognized, and this is an affirmation that we’re doing the right things. It’s also indicative that Southeastern Wisconsin business owners are busy creating growth and jobs in the region.”
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove has helped hundreds of business owners grow their businesses and be successful in the Milwaukee 7 region since 2004. They are the number one coaching firm in North America, and have received numerous national and international awards for their individual and collective coaching excellence. They were selected as one of the 2012 Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 41 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health