Templeton Middle School bands will perform three holiday in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The concerts, which are free and open to the public, begin at 7 p.m. and will be held on:
• Dec. 5 – grade 7
• Dec. 13 – grade 6 with Jazz Band
• Dec. 18 – grade 8
“The concerts are a culmination of more than three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “All the bands are eager to share their holiday concerts with the community.”
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Create and Enjoy Your Own Farm (& Field) to Table Experience Thursday!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Second class of MCW-Green Bay medical students receive their white coats
- Trinity UCC Call for Crafters
- Mueller Communications LLC. Announces Promotion of Elyise Brigman