Templeton Middle School bands will perform three holiday in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The concerts, which are free and open to the public, begin at 7 p.m. and will be held on:
• Dec. 5 – grade 7
• Dec. 13 – grade 6 with Jazz Band
• Dec. 18 – grade 8
“The concerts are a culmination of more than three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “All the bands are eager to share their holiday concerts with the community.”
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert