Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: Holiday In Brass II
Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3 pm.
Location: Schwan Hall at Wisconsin Lutheran College: 8815 W Wisconsin Ave.; Milwaukee, WI
"Holiday in Brass II' by Milwaukee Festival Brass, comprised of 35 brass and percussion players, and will feature 'Festival of Lights', 'Mama Africa' , 'Australian Christmas Music', bass trombonist Stephanie Lippert with Winter Wonderland, and the North American premier of R. Huw Cole's "Three Ancient Customs" which explores Welsh Wintertime traditions.
Bring a new toy to donate for "Toys for Tots"
Silent auction to take place for various gift items!!
for more information: www.mfbrass.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic