Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: Holiday In Brass II
Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3 pm.
Location: Schwan Hall at Wisconsin Lutheran College: 8815 W Wisconsin Ave.; Milwaukee, WI
"Holiday in Brass II' by Milwaukee Festival Brass, comprised of 35 brass and percussion players, and will feature 'Festival of Lights', 'Mama Africa' , 'Australian Christmas Music', bass trombonist Stephanie Lippert with Winter Wonderland, and the North American premier of R. Huw Cole's "Three Ancient Customs" which explores Welsh Wintertime traditions.
Bring a new toy to donate for "Toys for Tots"
Silent auction to take place for various gift items!!
for more information: www.mfbrass.org
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus