Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: Holiday In Brass II
Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3 pm.
Location: Schwan Hall at Wisconsin Lutheran College: 8815 W Wisconsin Ave.; Milwaukee, WI
"Holiday in Brass II' by Milwaukee Festival Brass, comprised of 35 brass and percussion players, and will feature 'Festival of Lights', 'Mama Africa' , 'Australian Christmas Music', bass trombonist Stephanie Lippert with Winter Wonderland, and the North American premier of R. Huw Cole's "Three Ancient Customs" which explores Welsh Wintertime traditions.
Bring a new toy to donate for "Toys for Tots"
Silent auction to take place for various gift items!!
for more information: www.mfbrass.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award