TEMPO Milwaukee is holding its 23rd Annual Mentor Event on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at the Pfister Hotel where Elm Grove resident, Gina Alberts Peter will be recognized as one of this year's Mentor Award honorees.
About the Event
The Mentor Awards celebrate the practice of mentoring, recognizing individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to helping others achieve their personal and professional potential. Each Mentor Award honoree will select a college or university to receive a scholarship for a woman in her junior or senior year. TEMPO Milwaukee has given scholarships totaling more than $165,000 since 1990.
About Gina Alberts Peter
Gina Alberts Peter is the Manager of the Wells Fargo Commercial Banking offices covering Wisconsin and upper Michigan. She has previous experience at BMO Harris Bank/M&I managing Large Corporate and Middle Market Commercial Banking as well as Treasury Management and International Banking. Gina started her career at the First National Bank of Chicago (now Chase). Gina has an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Gina is the President of the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation and on the Executive Committee and Chair of the Education Committee for the Zoological Society of Milwaukee. She is Past President of TEMPO, the Milwaukee Athletic Club and the Visiting Nurse Association. Gina serves on the Board of JAX, Inc., a privately held business and she is an Honorary Board member of the Boy Scouts of America. Gina resides in Elm Grove with her husband, Eric. Her two grown sons live in Switzerland and Wauwatosa.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus